- Start with a Checklist to keep track of all the steps you must complete during this process.
- Make sure you have all the forms you need to apply, both for schools and residence in Canada.
- Read all the guides, information materials, and instructions before you begin filling out the forms.
- Make sure that Canadian Universities you're applying to is genuine before you pay any advance tuition or any other fees to secure a place
- Make a special folder with all the necessary documents and copies of receipts, etc.
- Make a copy of your blank forms to use as a rough draft or working copy. Keep this copy in your application folder mentioned above.
- Fill in the forms thoroughly and with care. You have to meet the deadlines, but you also want the correct information to be submitted, avoiding weeks of delay caused by communication or mailing time requesting corrections or additional information neglected the first time around. Use black ink or fill out the forms online if your circumstances permit.
- Mention the date and sign all your application forms.
- Determine the Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) office where you will be submitting your application.
- Verify the payment amounts and acceptable methods of payment with your CIC office.
- Double check all the information above, get somebody else to look at it to avoid typing errors, etc.
- Submit the application.
Monday, 19 August 2013
Canadian universities and Canadian colleges are world renowned for their high standards and educational excellence. The education system in Canada encompasses both publicly funded and private schools, including community colleges in canada/ technical institutes, career colleges, Canadian Universities and university colleges.
Canadian Universities also offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programmes Canadian universities charge lower tuition fees for international students than their counterparts in completing countries and at the same time, maintain excellent educational quality. However as the fees are more affordable and admissions are more competitive.
Canadian universities are mostly public funded and as a result, offer consistently high quality education at lower tuition fees. The choice of universities in Canada is wide and varied. Increasingly, Canadian Universities are becoming the country of choice for students from all the parts of the world.
Important Tips for applying in Canadian Universities are as follows:
A Degree or Diploma from a Canada University or Canadian College has international recognition. Moreover its tuition fees are the lowest among the English speaking Countries as bulk of the institutes are public funded. It boosts a wide range of quality educational institutions for both Degrees and Diplomas in technical and professional disciplines.
“It was a great experience with Edwise. It was like a dream come true. The Edwise Team is very helpful and they have an excellent management set-up” - Ritesh Jagtaini from George Brown College
Visit your Nearest Edwise Branch to know more about the Canadian Universities, Courses, Intakes, Admission, Visa, etc.
To Know More Canadian Universities