UK Universities offers a vast choice of courses like International Business, MBA, Engineering, IT, Forensic Science, Fashion, Media, Communication, Tourism, Hospitality, Music, Psychology etc. Universities and Colleges in UK provide multicultural and challenging academic environment which has developed over many centuries.
The Undergraduate courses in UK Universities are generally of 3 years and the Postgraduate courses in UK Universities are of 1 year duration. It is imperative that you choose and apply to your selected UK Universities as early as possible now since, the admissions are still open and only limited seats are available.
UK Visas are also quite easy to obtain and the process is streamlined for genuine applicants who have received an offer/CAS and are able to show the required funding.
It is very important that you carry the following items with while you are travelling to UK Universities
- Your travel tickets.
- Offer letter from the university.
- All financial documents you will be required to submit those documents to the university or immigration authorities.
- All original certificates and other important documents.
- Some warm clothing (but not a lot).
- Traveler's cheques and sufficient cash.
- A list of everything you are carrying in your checked-in baggage. If there is a delay in the arrival of your baggage or in case your baggage is lost, you will need to know exactly what you have packed in order to claim for it.
- The name and number of a 24-hour contact at the University who you can call in case of an emergency.
- Detailed directions to your University or accommodation.