- Qualification Recognition- Most courses and training undertaken by international students in Australian Universities are covered by Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) which is authorized by the Australian government.
- Excellence - Australian universities are widely recognized for excellence in many disciplines.
- Possibility of more scholarships- Australian universities offers scholarships and bursaries for aspiring students and some Australian Universities offer scholarships to academically meritorious Indian students exclusively as well.
- Job opportunities- Be it in agriculture or aeronautics, accounts or actuaries, Australian Universities offer work permits to international students like none other.
- More research opportunities- Australian Universities offers country-based research that is spread all over the continent. Selection for these highly regarded research opportunities are based on merit and is highly competitive, and a proven track record of academic excellence is a pre-requisite.
- Cost of living- In Australia, a student gets value for money in terms of cost of living. The conversion factor is cheaper compared to other countries.
- Multicultural Society- Australian Universities are safe, multicultural, friendly and harmonious society.
- Quality Assurances- Australia's national quality assurance system is unique both in its structure and its rigor.
- Innovation – Australian Universities has a reputation for adopting new technologies at a faster rate than in most other countries
- Visa red-tapism- Australian Universities now follows Streamlined Visa Process for student visas. This has brought improvements in student visa rules making it faster and also eases the financial requirements which are aimed to make studying in Australian University easier.
Monday, 19 August 2013
Australian Universities are becoming a fast preferred destination in terms of education among Indian students. Australian Universities offers an educational experience that makes a real difference. Universities in Australia provide a unique kind of education and learning style that encourages one to be innovative, creative and think independently. Graduates from Australian Universities are very successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions worldwide.
The 10 reasons to study in Australian Universities are:
Australia is a dynamic, vibrant country with energetic and friendly people. Multicultural Australia is English-speaking, safe and friendly in which students can learn and travel freely.Ms Bianca Mendonca pursing her Masters of Business Advanced from University of Queensland in Australia says “It is a very good University, the courses are practical and provide in-depth view of the subject. I have no worries about my future now; I will be equipped to face the world”. Students studying at Australian Universities gain experience beyond the classroom. Students are allowed to work 40 hours per fort night on or off campus and full time during vacations.
Confused about which Australian Universities to study? Well, Edwise is a one stop solution for all your international needs. Students also get opportunities to meet Australian University Representatives, faculty members, attend education fairs and many more services. Visit your nearest Edwise office and get complete details before you apply.
To Know More Australian Universities