• One of the reasons employers value UK qualifications is the focus on skills for the workplace. The UK ranks second in the world for university-industry collaboration
• Many courses in UK colleges are designed in partnership with businesses and are taught by industry professionals, so you will gain real experience for your future career. Some courses give you the chance to do a work placement as part of your studies too, working for a business, charity or public sector.
• The UK’s location between the American and Asian time zones has helped it to become a global hub for business and industry. Many international financial institutions have their European or global headquarters here, so the opportunities for students and employees to build their experience are unparalleled. The UK is also the number 1 destination for inward investment in Europe
• The teaching style in Universities of UK helps you to develop attributes which are in high demand from employers worldwide – attributes such as creativity, innovation, teamwork and leadership.
• The UK is a multicultural society, and campuses of UK Universities are international communities. By studying in the UK you’ll gain an international perspective, learn about new cultures and socialize with students and teachers from around the world – valuable experience for a career in an international company.
• Many careers require professional qualifications. Universities in UK offers thousands of courses leading to internationally-recognized qualifications in fields such as law, accountancy, medicine, engineering, childcare, teaching, marketing and more.
• English language skills are a real boost to your career prospects. The UK is the world’s most popular destination for English language courses, catering for all ages and abilities. On a UK course, you will be immersed in the language and should find that your skills improve rapidly. You can even choose a course in business English, or English for specific careers such as law, technology or engineering.
Scholarships, grants, bursaries, financial awards, loans… there are many financial support options for international students who wish to study on a UK course. Demand for scholarships is always greater than supply; to maximize your chances, apply as early as you can.
People in the UK love new ideas – its part of our culture to think creatively and to keep finding new ways of doing things. As a student in the UK, you will be encouraged to explore your own ideas and to push the boundaries. Don’t worry – you will also receive lots of support. In surveys, over 93% of postgraduate students rate the quality of UK teaching highly.
If you have a passion for learning and you want to be at the forefront of your chosen subject, the UK is a superb place to be.