Tuesday, 29 July 2014
Experience New Zealand from Scenery to Education Scenario
New Zealand, famous for its amazing scenery, is a great country - a fun place to visit and a superb study destination.
New Zealand also has an international reputation as a provider of quality education. It offers a safe learning environment with excellent study opportunities and support services for international students. Courses are available for academic, professional and vocational studies at universities, polytechnics, colleges of education, secondary schools and private training establishments. New Zealanders are well traveled, with a great interest in people from other cultures, so visitors and international students soon feel more than welcome. Campuses are highly international, with students across the globe studying and socializing together. Mainly Students come from Europe, South East Asia, UK, North Asia, Japan, South America, India, and Australia... New Zealand Universities offers a progressive education to help students to involve globally in the research and compete with the other international students successfully.
New Zealand Universities have become a preferred study destination for many international students due to the following reasons: -
1) Safe yet modern: - New Zealand is an easy going and one of the safest places on this earth with high quality living conditions and a modern lifestyle. New Zealand is a quite country with very low crime rate. The New Zealand government is also very stable and the New Zealanders are very outward looking and welcoming.
2) British based education system: - The New Zealand educational programs and degrees are based on the worlds most recognized and accredited education system- The British System- without the same expense.
3) International recognition of courses and degrees: - New Zealand qualifications are highly recognized around the world for being practical, modern and desired. All the courses, programs and qualifications offered by New Zealand institutions are quality assured by the New Zealand government. Major employers around the world employ New Zealand graduates.
4) Competitive Costs: - Universities in New Zealand offers very affordable tuition fee compared with many other countries around the world. Competitive tuition fees coupled with a low cost of living represents a good value for your money.
5) Multiculturalism: - New Zealand has a dynamic and harmonious multicultural society. Kiwis are friendly, pleasant and they open their doors to offer you warm and welcoming environments. International students are highly respected in New Zealand and you will feel most welcome here.
6) Support Services: - New Zealand has a long history of teaching international students and New Zealand institutions are sensitive to the needs of international students. The “International Office” in tertiary institutions provides a high quality support service to help students to adjust to the new environment and successfully complete their studies.
7) Recreational wonderland: - From the rugged mountains to the sandy beaches New Zealand is a land of great variety... New Zealand offers exciting landscape and recreational opportunities as well as great outdoors to treasure.
8) Work while you study: - All students on a student visa can work up to 20 hours per week during semester and full time during vacations i.e. 40 hours. Scholarships, Internships and Post study work options are also available.
9) Opportunity to settle permanently in New Zealand: - If you complete your course successfully, you automatically get a 12 months 'Work Permit' under the student visa policy. In most instances this permit will be give at your institution itself. This allows you to work full time in any job of your choice. However if you want to get a New Zealand Permanent Residency (PR), then you have to find a job that is relevant to the course that you have completed. You will that way end up recovering a major part of the fees you have paid with an international experience which will come in handy if you have to return to India.
10) Further education after acquiring Permanent Residency: -Once you acquire your Permanent Residency and if you want to study further, then you become eligible for study loans from the Government of New Zealand. You can avail these loans and pay back after you complete the course. Your dependence on your parents will stop after you get your PR. You can also continue to work as much as you like while pursuing your further studies after PR without any time restrictions.
WITH THIS UNIQUE COMBINATION OF TOP QUALITY EDUCATION AND TOP CLASS SERVICES, WHY NOT BECOME A TOP CLASS STUDENT OF NEW ZEALAND.