It's a need of the senses to have something unique. If our senses never perceive anything new, we as people will never develop, but instead stagnate. The best way to avoid this stagnation is to change our environment through fresh experiences. As a life changing and incredibly meaningful experience, I personally suggest travelling abroad as the best possible way for an individual, professional and character growth.
- Nikhil Gurav (University of Nottingham - UK),
- Subin Menon (Niagara College - Canada),
- Vivinselva Madhava (LaTrobe University – Australia),
- Tanuja Lele (Southern Institute of Technology – New Zealand),
- Pooja Shah (James Cook University- Singapore) and
- Tapan Sharma (Hult International Business School – USA.)
Learn More About Get Scholarship and Fly Abroad