- There are thousands of exciting courses and qualifications on offer in the UK – whether you’re interested in accountancy, creative arts or zoology. Or what about 19th century poetry, international business, or dance?
- Many UK courses have a ‘modular’ structure. This means you can build a personalized course by choosing modules or units of study from different subject areas. For example, if you are studying for a bachelor’s degree in English literature, you could choose one module on Science fiction, one module on Children’s literature, one module on Short stories, etc.
- If you are interested in more than one subject, you could study a combination – many institutions offer courses such as Philosophy and English literature, or Tourism with French, for example.
- Many courses can be studied full-time or part-time. If you need a visa to study in the UK, check your immigration status allows you to join a part-time course.
- There are also many shorter courses for students who want to gain an undergraduate qualification in just one or two years, and summer schools for those looking to experience UK student life while building their knowledge, learning new skills or preparing for further study.
- You can enter UK education at any age and level. If you don’t yet have the qualifications or English language skills you need to apply for your chosen course, there are lots of preparatory courses and qualifications you can take. A foundation or access course, for example, will help you meet the entry requirements for university.
The visa counselor of Edwise painstakingly assisted us in preparing Attiya's visa application. We must thank him for his meticulousness as result of which she got her visa the next day.
Edwise’ predeparture briefing at Nehru Centre was very well organized and Attiya benefited in many ways by attending it. She could interact with alumni of UK universities (including those from University of Strathclyde) and started networking with other Edwise students going to Strathclyde. Also helpful was your pre-departure pack notably 'International Students Support Guides' on 'Working during your Studies' and on 'Working in the UK after Graduating'.
Lastly your partner Blue star Air Travel managed to get Air ticket to London when other 3 travel agents could not do so. I must also mention that we had approached other two Education Consultants but the speed and the quality of response which we got from Edwise was markedly superior.
I am sure Edwise will continue with its good work and assist many students like Attiya in their quest for foreign education.”