- Provides education and training in a specialized branch or field.
- May be either academic or professional.
- Most programs offer a thesis and non-thesis option.
- Generally requires one to three years of additional study beyond a bachelor’s degree.
- Affordable quality edu: tuition fees are affordable and the cost of living is still significantly lower than many of the developed countries
When are the Intakes?
The major intakes of US Universities for MS Courses are fall (August/ September) or spring (January). Very few have a winter or summer intake.
Which Entrance Exam to give?
The MBA or other Masters course would require GMAT or GRE depending upon the course and an IELTS / TOEFL.
What are the different types of Courses under MSC that are offered in USA Universities?
The Master of Science course is offered in Public as well as private universities The top courses of masters being in Engineering , Biology, Business , environmental, Health Care, Etc
Top 5 USA institutions that offer Master of Science program
1. Oregon State UniversityOregon State University (OSU) is a coeducational, public research university in Corvallis, Oregon, United States. The university offers more than 200 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degree programs and has the largest total enrolment in Oregon. More than 160,000 people have attended OSU since its founding. The Carnegie Foundation classifies Oregon State University as a research university, with very high research activity and designates it a 'Community Engagement' university. U.S. News & World Report ranked Oregon State University 138th nationally and as the 70th top public university. In addition, U.S. News & World Report ranks OSU as the 250th best university globally. The 2014 edition of Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) ranked Oregon State in the "151 to 200" tier for universities worldwide.
2. University of South FloridaThe University of South Florida, also known as USF is a member institution of the State University System of Florida and a public research university located in Tampa, Florida, USA. Founded in 1956, USF is the fourth-largest public university in the state of Florida, with a total enrolment of 47,646 as of the 2012–2013 academic years. The University of South Florida, also known as USF is a member institution of the State University System of Florida and a public research university located in Tampa, Florida, USA. Founded in 1956, USF is the fourth-largest public university in the state of Florida, with a total enrolment of 47,646 as of the 2012–2013 academic year.USF is classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching in the top tier of research universities, and is among three other universities in Florida to hold this highest level of classification.USF ranks in the top 100 best public schools in the 2012 Best Colleges edition of U.S. News & World Report.In 2012, the university was also ranked eighth among "up and coming" universities by U.S. News & World Report.
USF graduate level programs – including Public Health, Library and Information Studies, Education, and Criminology – continue to rank among the nation's 50 best in the U.S. News & World Report graduate school rankings
3. Hult International Business SchoolHult International Business School is a business school with 7 campuses worldwide. In 2012, it graduated 2,000 students from its MBA, Executive MBA, Master and Bachelor degree programs. Hult is ranked 59th in the world by The Economist and 57th by The Financial Times. Hult also recently ranks in the Financial Times top 10 for international business, international experience, and international mobility.
Read More About Top Colleges for Masters of Science Program in USA or Contact Us