Why World Education Fair
At The World Education Fair students get opportunity to meet delegates from internationally renowned universities. The event offers attendees unique opportunities to interact one on one with delegates from top academic institutions.
All queries on visas, loans, financial assistance and a comparative analysis of educational global systems would be addressed by experts in the field of overseas academic process management.
Scholarships will be given to meritorious applicants and application fee waivers would be provided to those applicable.
With a chance to obtain on the spot offers, admissions, scholarships and application fee waivers for complete applications, the World Education Fair is a brilliant option for any student considering an education abroad.
Advantage of World Education Fair
• A chance to meet and interact with renowned university delegates under one roof
• Availability of unique resources which will provide a step-by-step guidance for the entire process
• Hosting a one on one session with the delegates from the top academic institutions
• Multiple choice of Countries & Institutions under one roof
• The counseling session is free of cost
• Our initiative is to match the profiles of the students with the right institution and destination
• Avail spot offers and application fee waiver
• Scholarships will be given to meritorious applicants
• Special Attention to your application
• Special presentation on study and visa processing by the US Consulate *
• Obtain guidance on visa application and availability of education loans
• Get guidance on GRE/GMAT/SAT/TOEFL/PTE/IELTS Coaching
• Academic Pathway Planning can be undertaken by anyone who is uncertain about their future academic direction
What the Universities say about the World Education Fair…
• “The education fairs by Edwise International are well organized. The locations are carefully picked to be accessible to potential students. The number of educational fairs conducted by Edwise International is a good example of their presence throughout India. It is also a measure of the trust which students and potential students have in the Edwise brand. During the education fairs, education institutions are able to meet a variety of students from diverse educational backgrounds who have a common goal - to attain an educational qualification which allows them to create a better future for themselves. Edwise International has created a distinction in facilitating this opportunity to potential students.”
- Parthipan Poospernathan
Country ManagerInternational Business
Management Development Institute of Singapore – Singapore
• “Edwise's WEFs are a key stop on TRU's recruitment circuit every year in India. The fairs are professionally organized, well attended and the student follows up that they provide is excellent. Quite simply, if you are recruiting in India, you can't miss this event.”
- Mike Henniger
Director, International Marketing and Interim Managing Director
Thompson Rivers University – Canada
• “Cardiff University is very proud to be represented by Edwise International in India. Edwise are a key partner of Cardiff in India and their hard work, dedication, expertise, professionalism and support are highly valued by the University. Cardiff participates in World Education Fairs (WEF) right across India and I find the Fairs to be an invaluable way of meeting good quality students at both Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. WEF students are interested in a broad range of subject areas and are knowledgeable and enthusiastic about studying in the UK. I have no doubt whatsoever in supporting Edwise International and participating in WEF now and in the future.”
- Anne Morgan
Cardiff University – UK
• “In combination with the office network the Edwise fairs are unique in their coverage of both major and minor markets and their follow up on inquiries and conversion of leads to applications is excellent. At the fair venue you can count on meeting high quality applicants with a wide variety of interests. In addition, you can be confident that the follow up will be done in an efficient and professional manner.”
- Ray Wallace, PhD
Senior International Office and Director of International Programs
California State University, East Bay – USA
What Students say about the World Education Fair…
“World Education Fair – Must Visit for those who are planning to study abroad. They provide step by step guidance on each and everything right from selecting the university till you get the visa. Thank you Edwise for hosting such an event without which it would have been impossible to study abroad”
“The World Education Fair is the event for students who are planning for abroad studies. I got good exposure over there as many universities participate and you get to weigh your interests directly with the university delegates.”
“I entered the World Education Fair with absolutely no idea of which courses are good for me and the various opportunities. This fair by Edwise helped me clear all my doubts . Not only that they guided me with step by step procedure on various exams I need to give to get into a good university. The university delegates had a look at my profile and suggested me ways to improve it.”
What the Management say about World Education Fair…
• “We have pioneered the concept of World Education Fair.
The World Education Fair gives opportunities to students to exercise their choice as well as to the universities to meet the well qualified students.
We change lives and we give students an experience which might be a stepping stone to a brighter and better future.”
- Ajay Sukhwani (Director – Edwise)
• “I feel every student who can afford it should take the opportunity to study abroad. We organize the World Education Fair which is India’s largest overseas education fair every year across 13 cities in India.
It makes a big difference in a person’s life. The exposure they get to different culture, people, industry, organization.
Our mission is to improve the life of students and make them globally successful citizens.”
- Sushil Sukhwani (Director – Edwise)
• “Edwise helps in explore ideas, think futures and capture opportunities and eventually make plan to help students succeed.
The World Education Fair is all about providing the roadmap to the best universities around the world and that’s not where it ends, even after they have enrolled we continue to remain the first point of contact atleast in the initial process.
We advise you what to do, when to do and track your process. What can say come and join the Edwise family.”
- Preeti Sukhwani (Director – Edwise)
We at Edwise streamline and personalize the process for each student irrespective of the destination, institution, course or any level of study. Our team of experienced professionals will provide you individual attention and exceptional guidance throughout your process of application. We provide assistance related to course selections, admission, visa, bank-loan and scholarships. We also host University delegates for direct student interaction and all these services are provided free of cost. We have established since 1991 and have been maintaining strong networks with over 575 universities in 16 countries, hence giving us a unique insight into the finest educational establishments worldwide.
Start your education abroad with valuable information on everything you need to know about studying abroad from study permits, temporary resident visas and how much it costs, to finding a program.
Do visit your nearest Edwise branch & choose your university carefully under our expert guidance and ensure that you have all your paperwork in order. Once you apply, and the wait is over, you can really begin to look forward to not only studying in a beautiful and vibrant country, but also to a life experience quite like no other.
Save time by pre-registering online at www.worldeducationfair.com or by call 1-800-200-3678 / 08600911333 FREE ENTRY.