- IELTS minimum score of 6.5 for Postgraduate courses and 6.0 for Undergraduate Studies.
- TOEFL minimum score of 90 (Internet Based Test) for Postgraduate and 80 (Internet Based Test) for Undergraduate Studies.
- Successful completion of a degree through the medium of English or 70% in English in std. XII may help you to get Exemption.
- 65% and above for humanities in XIIth.
- 70 - 80% and above for Science, Commerce, Engg in Std. XII / Diploma.
- 2nd class could also be considered by some Universities if there is some additional qualification / experience. (Foundations and Diploma programs are available for students who have secured below 60%)
- Student must complete 18 years of age before commencement of program
- 60 % and above in 1st Bachelors Degree is required by most of the Universities for Masters and Research courses.
- Some universities may even accept student at 55% and above in the 1st Degree along with a GMAT scores ranging between 600-700 for Management Programs Full time work experience of 2-4 years after Bachelors degree may required by many Universities for Management Programs (MBA). The duration of work & GMAT vary from University to University.
- All AMBA accredited universities require a minimum of 3 years or above work experience and an age criteria of 25 years plus as a minimum age requirement.
- Attested copies of mark sheets of Std X, XII, and all the Bachelors degree semester wise marksheet and degree certificate. Edwise counsellors can attest these for you, on sighting the originals.
- At least, 2 Academic reference letters from professors who have taught you most recently. Once reference in case of UG application on the UCAS application form itself.
- If you have work experience then at least one work recommendation from the employer who knows you well and can comment on your professional abilities.
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume.
- Photocopied score reports of IELTS / TOEFL / PTE / GMAT if available / required.
- Portfolio (in case of Students applying for art and design courses & Architecture programs).
- Others (Certificates / Achievements at the State and National Level and Miscellaneous extra curricular activities).
- Art and Design - 24th March
- Oxford / Cambridge -15th October
- Other Programs - 1st Deadline - 15th Jan : 2nd & Final Deadline - 30th June
- Certain universities have deadlines
- Most Universities do not have deadlines but it is advised to apply at least 6/8 months in advance (especially if applying to a Popular University).
What Edwise Students say...
Name : Pooja Das
Country : UK
University : University of Arts London
Name : Shruti Shukla
Country : UK
University : University of Sheffield
Name : Amit Kedia
Country : UK
University : University of Bedfordshire