- Intake Major Intake for UK is SEPTEMBER. Some universities also have a January intake.
- Entrance Exams - English Language Test, IELTS :- 6.5 Band Overall
- Time Duration of Course All the masters’ courses in the UK are 1 year. Some of the universities provide an Internship option of 3 months. The course length then goes up to 15 months. Undergraduate is 3 years. A sandwich course will be for 4 years with one year full time work placement option.
- Popular Courses - MBA
- Fees Structure Average Tuition Fees in the UK is £13000 to £20000;
- Scholarships Offered Scholarships are available from 10% to 50% of Tuition fees depending upon the course you apply for. Some of the common scholarships are as follows:
- GMAT (Optional for MBA Courses)
- International Business
- Accounting and Finance
Tuition fees for MBA can be in between £25000 to £35000
- Chevening Scholarships
Chevening Scholarships, the UK government’s global scholarship programme, are awarded to outstanding scholars from Chevening-eligible countries around the world. Awards are typically for a one-year Master’s degree. Most Chevening Scholarships cover tuition fees, a living allowance at a set rate (for one individual), an economy class return airfare to the UK, and additional grants to cover essential expenditure
- Commonwealth Scholarships
The Commonwealth Scholarships are intended for students from developing Commonwealth countries who wants to pursue Master’s and PhD study in the UK. These scholarships are funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID).
Name: Shikha Bhatnagar
University: University of Manchester
Name: Parnika Bhattacharya
University: Cranfield University
Name: Nikita Jha
University: The University of Edinburgh