- This will be your opportunity to meet as well as apply to leading institutions from UK. Not only the UK but you can also meet universities from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and Dubai.
- You get the opportunity to attend seminars by the British Council at the Mumbai leg of the exhibition. Not only this, but several seminars lined up in Mumbai, the schedule is given as follows:
1pm – Study in USA
2pm – Engineering in UK
3pm – Study in Australia
4pm – Study in Canada
- You will receive further information regarding the new UK Student Visa rule.
- The opportunity to interact with delegates from leading universities will solve all your doubts. Not only this, you will also receive assistance if you’re looking to apply to universities not present at the fair.
- If your application meets the required criteria, you will receive scholarships as well as application fee waivers of up to Rs 35,000. Earlier, participants have received scholarships ranging from 5-50% of the total tuition fees.
- Any queries that you have regarding visas, loans, finance and a comparative analysis of global education systems will be answered by the delegates.