Some of the most popular study abroad destinations bore the brunt of the pandemic. However, students across the globe showed unwavering confidence to continue their education abroad prospects. With the travel restrictions in place, some students are witnessing a relief in with certain destinations opening their borders. If you too are a student planning to study abroad in the midst of the pandemic, here are some tips on how you can do just that.
Prepare for Admission Tests
· A common feature in all university applications is the requirements to give tests. These include English Proficiency tests such as the IELTS/PTE/TOEFL or other entrance tests such as GRE/GMAT/SAT/ACT.
· This is the perfect time to prepare for them. Since you have time in hand, start prepping for these tests. Use this time wisely to attain the best score possible which will help you shine in your university applications.
· As study abroad consultants, we at Edwise are now offering these services online, which means you can prepare for these exams with the help of our experts from the comfort of your homes.
Make your Applications
· If you were making an application when this pandemic hit, don’t stop.
· Universities across the globe have taken into account the tiring times and have made adjustments accordingly. For instance, several universities have prolonged their deadlines and other application waivers have also been provided.
· As an overseas education aspirant, if you ensure to get your application in the right now, you save yourself the hassle of what is expected to be a busy intake in 2021.
Utilize online resources
· There are several online courses available, which you can study to up your application.
· These not only add value to your application but also help you stay in the loop with the subject of study.
· Moreover, you will also be able to fruitfully utilize this time to enhance your skills.
Start your online classes
· While there may be several reasons deterring you to start your online classes, there also exist several compelling reasons for the same that you should take into account.
· For instance, even in your home country majority of the classes are being conducted online. Therefore, if you decide to start your classes online from universities abroad, you can always attend classes in person when the situation normalizes.
· Moreover, with online classes, you ensure that there isn’t a gap in your resume.
· Another the major benefit of online classes is its economical nature since you will be saving a considerable amount of expenses of travel, food, and accommodation.
· Coupled with this, the time you save is also an additional benefit that you can now utilize to undertake part-time work in your home country.
It's best to hold your horses and let the storm pass, as there is definitely light at the end of this tunnel.
Thus, as an aspiring study abroad student stay in a constant loop with what’s happening around you. And the best way to do this is by getting in touch with Edwise, India’s Leading Overseas Education Consultants.