- The IELTS-Academic is required for those pursuing post graduate and undergraduate courses
- The IELTS-UKVI is required for foundation and pre-degree courses
- GMAT is required by Universities for a MBA and MSC program in finance
- UKCAT is required as a Medical / Dentistry Entrance Exam
- LNAT is required as an entrance exam for Law in select Universities
- Business & management
- Fashion design
- Undergraduate course is for a duration of 3 years
- Undergraduate course is a 4 year course which includes placement (Sandwich Course)
- Undergraduate course is a 4 year program with one additional year of study such as Meng
- Undergraduate course is a 4 year program which includes one year of foundation.
- University Of London The University of London is a federal University and is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. The teaching is carried out by the 17 Colleges and Institutes that comprise the University. When studying with the University you belong to a particular College as well as the University of London itself. This allows students to have access to a wide range of facilities and services.
- Kings College London
- London Business School
- London School Of Economics And Political Sc.
- Queen Mary University Of London
- University College London
- Birbeck , University Of London
- Soas , University Of London
Highly ranked University with excellent teaching and Research facilities. City ranked number 1 university in London for student satisfaction in the 2015 National Student Survey. Famous Departments include Business and Law. City currently has over 18,000 students (46% at postgraduate level) from more than 150 countries and staff from over 75 countries. City has been educating students in London since 1894 and is in the top 5% of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015.
Imperial is a science-based institution, consistently rated amongst the world's best universities. Imperial is home to 14,700 students and 8,000staff.Over6100degrees are awarded by Imperial College London every year. An international community, attracting undergraduates from more than 125countries.The College focuses on the four main disciplines of science, engineering, medicine and business and is renowned for its application of these skills to industry and enterprise. Imperial holds a Silver Athena Swan award, which recognizes advancing women's careers in science, technology, engineering, maths and medicine in academia. Distinguished members of the College include 14 Nobel laureates and two Fields Medalists.
Universities in London offer thousands of scholarships for international students, which can help pay your tuition fees and also support you throughout your studies. The majority of UK universities offer postgraduate scholarships for Masters Degrees and PhD courses but some also offer undergraduate scholarships for Bachelor degrees.
There are also external scholarship options which you can consider. Some governments and local organizations sponsor students from their countries or provide student loan options to study overseas.
University: University of Arts London
“It was a very good experience with Edwise. My counselor was very good and further made my work easy. A very polite counselor with excellent knowledge about the universities helped me with the required procedure work. Thanks Edwise”
University: Regents University London
Contact Edwise on 1-800-200-3678 / 08600911333