• Parents should ensure that their wards are matured enough, disciplined and mentally prepared to study abroad.
• Review your budget. Opt for more sensible financial choices.
• Carefully consider whether your need help from external source (or agent) and if yes, choose wisely.
• Before zeroing down on a country consider factors like tuition fees, living expenses, and off-campus work privileges during and after the degree or getting permanent status.
• Consider the program details, location of city, size of campus, class sizes, on- and off-campus housing, and scholarships while selecting an institution.
• Choose a program that meets all your requirements.
• Understand your admission requirements of the institutions that you have selected but don’t assume meeting the minimum leads to admission.
• Fill each application carefully. Follow all the instructions.
• If you get a conditional offer of admission, make sure this condition is satisfied.
• Make sure all visa procedures are followed sincerely.
• Don’t apply to schools unless you are seriously interested and can afford the costs.
• Don’t misrepresent your details.
• Don’t wait till your deadlines to submit your application
• Don’t forget to ask about scholarships or paid work entitlements that are part of the program.
• Don’t ignore the fact that visa process can take more time than expected.
You definitely would like to go to the best institution to match your profile and we at Edwise, have set up unique resources to give a step-by-step guidance for the entire process. Our systematic approach and a network with Universities help students who apply through Edwise. Our organization has a single-minded focus, to guide students to the best possible Institutions, thus enabling them to build their future. Using our expertise and vast experience we can identify the most suitable university for each student. We are the stepping-stones to their future and remember that their success is directly linked to our success.
For more Details, visit www.edwiseinternational.com
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.