1. British higher education and qualifications have an impressive international reputation, with students in the United Kingdom which encouraged developing their potential while enjoying a full social life.
2. It’s easy to research the right course for you by visiting our experts.
3. Students who want to register can visit us where he/she will be guided throughout the process. It’s never too late to apply. Apply now at Edwise.
4. Studying in the UK will help you develop excellent language skills. The English language is of crucial importance in today’s global business arena. (Most UK universities offer language support to international students but institutions have their own criteria for the level of English that students need to master.)
5. You’ll be in good company. The UK has a long history of welcoming international students to study in its universities and colleges. In Britain last year there were 1.8 million full-time undergraduate students in higher education, which included over 104,000 international students.
6. UK universities are inspected regularly to ensure that they uphold the high standards of teaching, learning and research set by the Government. The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education is the key body charged with maintaining these standards.
7. The cultural diversity of life in British higher education is unrivalled. From cosmopolitan cities like London, Cardiff, Belfast and Glasgow, to historic counties like Warwickshire and Yorkshire, the UK is a place of contrasts and culture, where ancient buildings sit alongside contemporary architecture.
8. Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the UK tend to be shorter than in other countries which can help to keep the cost of tuition fees and living expenses down. Most undergraduate courses take three years to complete, although in Scotland it would be typically four years and postgraduate courses can be from one year upwards.
9. Typically, international students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours a week during term time and full-time during holidays.
10. International students may be eligible for financial help with tuition fees, and possibly some extra help, depending on family circumstances.
|Cardiff University, UK|
My special thanks to my Counselors for guiding me through all my admission procedure right from selecting university to landing on the university campus, The Visa counselor for his professional advice for my Visa and Financial matters and for helping me out in preparing my Visa papers. It was a very distinctive experience with Edwise. I am very contented with the service and concern they gave me. I wish them best of luck for their future and for the service they offer to the students. I wish them to prolong it for many approaching years.”
To know more about Universities in UK, Admissions in UK, Courses in UK, Visas Process for Education in UK, scholarships for higher Education in UK, cracking exams, visit www.edwiseinternational.com or contact us on 1-800-200-3678 / 08600911333.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.