Gain the Qualifications, skills and experience that employers’ need by studying in UK
Universities in UK offer a large range of courses for Higher Education in UK, including foundation pro-grammes, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees and diplomas, and research pro-grammes. UK Universities offer around 2000 undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses UK. The courses are in the fields of Management, Engineering, Information Technology, Computing, Biotechnology, Bio sciences, Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Arts & Design, Fashion design, etc. UK Universities provide a solid foundation on which to develop your fullest potential, boost your career prospects and build your future.
Why study in UK?
- Courses in the UK are generally shorter than many other countries, helping to reduce tuition fees and accommodation costs.
- You might be able to work while you study – find further information at UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) on working during and after your studies.
- There is a lot of a support for international students in the UK. Many course providers have international offices and student societies, activities and academic guidance, plus counselors and advisers to help you feel welcome and supported throughout your time in UK higher education.
Top 10 facts about studying in London
- London is the top choice for international studying looking to study abroad. Over 100,000 international students are studying in London every year. International students come from over 200 different nations, making London a global, vibrant and diverse city.
- There are over 45 universities for study in London, including top multi-faculty universities and world-class specialist institutions.
- Several of the best universities in the world are located in London, including four of the Times Higher Education top 40 universities.
- London universities offer over 30,000 courses from accounting, business, engineering and law to marketing, medicine, politics and zoology.
- Universities in London have a combined research income of over £500 million ($820 million), attracting not only the brightest students but also renowned academic from across the globe.
- Current and past students and staff and London universities have been involved in many discoveries that have shaped modern life, including the discovery of DNA, fingerprints and penicillin.
- London is a centre for academic excellence. Over 70 Nobel Prize laureates have studied or worked at a London university.
- London offers outstanding academic support and facilities for students. There are over 120 different libraries, including the British Library which houses over 150 million books. Three million new items are added to the collection of the British Library every year.
- London’s cultural offering is ideal for students who are looking for a culturally enriching study experience. There are over 1,000 museums and galleries in London, and most of them are free!
- London is a great place for students to have fun. There are over 100 cinemas to watch the latest movies, over 100 parks to enjoy the British sunshine, over 350 live music venues to discover the latest bands, over 5,000 restaurants to enjoy food from around the world and over 7,000 bars and pubs to have fun with your friends.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.