Thursday 29 September 2016

Why TOEFL Exam is required?


Studying in an English speaking University will prove advantageous in the job market. The TOEFL is largely known for its Internet based English language assessment test that measures the candidates ability to integrate and use all four skills: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing. It is easily accessible to test takers worldwide, with 130 countries and more than 7500 institutes accepting the TOEFL including top Universities in Australia, Canada, UK and US. The scores help determine student admissions and scholarships; higher scores provide better opportunities.

There is no passing or failing in the TOEFL. Universities and programs that accept TOEFL set their own score requirements that are based on certain English skills that students need to have. If the results are part of your application process, ensure that you take the test in time. Candidates giving the TOEFL develop a higher level of English skills, and are able to effectively communicate and succeed in an academic setting. Taking the TOEFL test is convenient because you can choose from various test site locations, you will also have access to online practise material which will help you prepare for the test day. The TOEFL is completely academic which is why it is important to demonstrate the language skills learnt in a classroom. The test uniquely combines more than one language skill. For example, you are asked to read a passage, listen to a lecture, and then write an essay based on what you've read in the passage and heard in the lecture. The TOEFL ibt is fair in its testing, and all candidates have the same testing experience, these scores are checked by certified experts. The TOEFL provides accurate scoring, this helps test takers get noticed. The candidates that score well in the TOEFL prove that they mastered the skills, and have what it takes to pursue a higher education overseas.

For candidates who are nervous on speaking in front of an examiner, the TOEFL proves to be an ideal test for most test takers since all the four sections are computer based. The TOEFL has been taken by over 20 million people and helps universities in the decision making process

Your scores will be available online 10 days after you have taken the test. The scores you receive will be valid for a period of two years, after that you will not be able to use them. So if you are looking to study overseas after this period, you will have retake the test. TOEFL is a renowned English language test, and is recognized by the top Universities for its unique testing techniques.

TOEFL Coaching in Mumbai

Edwise Students Speak

“I clearly remember the day I started my TOEFL coaching, after seeing the different sections of TOEFL I was sure I won't pass the test. But my faculty's support and personalized attention helped me. TOEFL being an internet based test, practice was very important. Edwise provided me with number of mock tests which boosted my confidence. I thank the entire Edwise team for the same.”
Shabbir Khambati - TOEFL Coaching

“My TOEFL class here at Edwise has been started great. I have experienced good changes in my performance. Good attention is given on individual students and the students weakest points are worked upon really well. Totally satisfied! My faculty is awesome teacher and a guide. Learned a lot of things and would surely look forward to my bright future. Thank you Edwise.”
Reshmi Bhaduri – TOEFL Coaching

“The training at Edwise helped me prepare for my TOEFL exam in a big way. I was really nervous on the speaking sections, and was afraid that I would score the least here. However, my faculty was patient enough to guide me. They also told me about the do's and dont's on the TOEFL exam, which helped me out a lot.”
Ashish Patel- TOEFL Coaching

“It was important that I was well versed with the actual pattern and duration of the test. Edwise provided me with the experience on how a real test would be conducted. The guidelines and suggestions provided by my faculty helped me, and I improved with each class. By the end of my course, I was more than confident to give the test.”
Sagar Kadam- TOEFL Coaching

“My experience with Edwise was amazing. The trainers were really helpful and supportive. The tips given by my faculty helped me in Speaking and Writing, which were my weaker sections. I learnt how important it is to pace oneself when giving an exam like TOEFL.”
Ritika Nayak- TOEFL Coaching

“Edwise is unique, because up until now, I have been groomed to study in a group. But here at Edwise, the faculties help us improve by giving us personalised attention. The input and advice given by the faculty surely helps us learn better and efficiently."
Rohit Taparia- TOEFL Coaching

Educational Consultant

We at Edwise streamline and personalize the process for each student irrespective of the destination, institution, course or any level of study. Our team of experienced professionals will provide you individual attention and exceptional guidance throughout your process of application. We provide assistance related to course selections, admission, visa, bank-loan and scholarships. We also host University delegates for direct student interaction and all these services are provided free of cost. We have established since 1991 and have been maintaining strong networks with over 575 universities in 16 countries, hence giving us a unique insight into the finest educational establishments worldwide.

Start your education overseas with valuable information on everything you need to know about studying abroad from study permits, temporary resident visas and how much it costs, to finding a program.
Do visit your nearest Edwise branch & choose your university carefully under our expert guidance and ensure that you have all your paperwork in order. Once you apply, and the wait is over, you can really begin to look forward to not only studying in a beautiful and vibrant country, but also to a life experience quite like no other.

For complete information on TOEFL Coaching, Contact Edwise on 1-800-200-3678 (Toll Free) / 08600911333.


No comments:

Post a Comment