Wednesday 21 March 2018

Am I Already Too Late To Study Abroad- An Expert's Opinion on Planning Your Foreign Education



Studying abroad comes with several added benefits; with advancements to your career and a chance to witness life on the other side of the world, students that have studied abroad regard it as a life changing opportunity. Edwise dispels all myths associated with an overseas education and has brought the concept of an overseas education to the doorstep of every individual, making it affordable and devoid of any cumbersome procedures.

Experts Opinion To Study Abroad


  • Profiling

Participation in extracurricular activities displays a candidate's strength and capabilities, and so when applying to a degree abroad, one must be sure to include these activities. Additionally universities also look to other factors such as a candidate's academic record, eminent leadership qualities, overall personality development and financial stability. Edwise assists in selecting universities that are deemed appropriate for you, by taking into account your academic, personal and financial aspects, thereby customizing every individual's career path to meet candidate requirements.

  • Field of interest

An increasing number of students today pursue a degree based on a decision made by their parents or influenced by their fellow peers. While the confusion is understandable, it is vital for every individual to know where their interests lie. For this purpose, Edwise has designed the Academic Pathway Planning Program, a process which not only makes candidates aware of their strengths and weaknesses, but also defines their likes and dislikes. This way students are able to choose a course program based on their choice and preferences.

  • Gathering your documents

Every university has certain prerequisites that are needed at the time of seeking admission. Some universities may require you to submit your academic and standardized test scores at the earliest, while others may require essays, recommendation letters and other documents. Our team of counselors guide you on the necessary requirements, and ensure that you submit an application that is well presented and error free.

  • Keeping an open mind

Studying abroad is more than just traveling to a new country, it marks the beginning of a new journey. While living in a new country allows you to embrace change and develops a sense of cultural understanding, you'll be surprised at how much you are able to learn by just observing life in another country. Edwise fulfils the needs of those looking for an overseas education, and helps students get the most out of their study abroad experience.

Experts Opinion To Study Abroad


What Edwise Students Studying Abroad Say?


“It was a very distinctive experience with Edwise. I am very much satisfied with all the services provided. My special thanks to my counselor for guiding me throughout my procedure. Warm greetings to the entire team of Edwise”

Name- Shalini G
Country- Canada
University- Lambton College

“Edwise has been very helpful from the start (choosing the university) to the end (getting the VISA). This process can be very tedious and confusing for most students, but thanks to Edwise it was relatively much simpler for me. The counselors and other staff were very kind and eager to help whenever I spoke to them over the phone or visited the office. Also I really want to thank my counselor for the all the help, guidance and advice; thanks to which I am now going to a great University for my master's program in computer science. I will recommend Edwise to any student going abroad for further studies, it is clearly the best!”

Name- Nishant Singh
Country- UK
University- University of Kent

“My experience with Edwise was superb and flawless. Perfect work with great timing. It was a good decision of doing my work through Edwise. I am so grateful with the level of help you gave me. A huge thank you to my counselor for all her help answering my questions and handled everything with perfection. I am highly recommending Edwise to all my friends and family.”

Name- Vijeyta Kandpal
Country- Australia
University- La Trobe University

“I had a wonderful experience with Edwise. They helped me from deciding Universities till visa process. They make the process organized and systematic. My counselor was a great support. She helped me in every step. For a person who is struggling to choose between universities and needs help. Edwise is the right place.”

Name- Soumya B
Country- USA
University- NCSU

“My experience with Edwise was very nice. The couselors helped me throughout my admission process. They did all the minors things too. I would definitely suggest Edwise to my friends who plan to go Abroad for their further studies.”

Name- Ashwini S Kadlag
Country- Canada
University- Red River College

“It was an amazing experience. They helped me with all my work. They also helped me in getting a good accommodation and got me in direct touch with the university. Keep helping the students. Excellent Guidance.”

Name- Rishabh Sharma
Country- UK
University- Nottingham Trent University

Overseas Education Consultant


We at Edwise streamline and personalize the process for each student irrespective of the destination, institution, course or any level of study. Our team of experienced professionals will provide you individual attention and exceptional guidance throughout your process of application. We provide assistance related to course selections, admission, visa, bank-loan and scholarships. We also host University delegates for direct student interaction and all these services are provided free of cost. We have established since 1991 and have been maintaining strong networks with over 575 universities in 16 countries, hence giving us a unique insight into the finest educational establishments worldwide.

Start your education overseas with valuable information on everything you need to know about studying abroad from study permits, temporary resident visas and how much it costs, to finding a program.

Do visit your nearest Edwise branch & choose your university carefully under our expert guidance and ensure that you have all your paperwork in order. Once you apply, and the wait is over, you can really begin to look forward to not only studying in a beautiful and vibrant country, but also to a life experience quite like no other.


Also read: 10 Personal, Academic & Career Benefits of Studying Abroad





For complete information on Studying Overseas, Experts Opinion To Study Abroad, Tips and Tricks, Articles, Resources Contact Edwise, on 1-800-200-3678 (Toll Free) / 08600911333.

No comments:

Post a Comment