Saturday 19 May 2018

Australia Sees a Dramatic Upward Trend in International Student Enrollments


A friendly environment and an excellent educational system is what makes Australia a great study abroad destination. Standing tall in the department of technology and research, Australia attracts several students from different parts of the world. Here's why Australia tops the list as a popular study destination.

Renowned Education System

Australian universities have been ranked amongst some of the best in the world primarily due to its high quality education, state of the art technology and unique styles of teaching. Australia's education system offers a promising future by building upon one's academic and networking skills.

Great Job Opportunities

Australia is a nation with job opportunities across multiple disciplines. International students can work for upto 20 hours a week during their program and full time during the holidays. Working while studying is beneficial to students in more ways than just one- it assists in the costs of studying abroad, and prepares candidates for a career in their chosen fields.

A Combination of Study and Travel

There are several outdoor activities to do while studying in Australia. Surrounded by glistening blue waters and white pristine sands, Australia is home to the most beautiful beaches. Visit the Sydney Opera House, one of the world's most magnificent architectural icons or scuba dive along the Great Barrier Reef, and witness the abundance of marine life.

Multiculturalism

Australia's multi cultural population is mirrored by its lifestyle, food and experiences. A friendly and peaceful country with a low crime rate, Australia embraces cultural diversity and welcomes different ethnic groups that wish to pursue their education here.

Australia Sees a Dramatic Upward Trend in International Student Enrollments

Student Testimonials

It's been more than 2months when I came for counseling and now few days back I recieved my visa. This whole journey was full of Ups and down, It was my counselor who kept patience and faith in me that I will convince everyone at my home, which I did and she also guided me through out till the end. A heartfelt thanks to Team Edwise for making this a Dream Come True. I will always be available for any kind of help or support to the aspiring students and the amazing staff.

Name - Shithanshu singh
Country - Australia
University - Melbourne University

My experience with Edwise was superb and flawless. Perfect work with great timing. It was a good decision of doing my work through Edwise. I am so grateful with the level of help you gave me. A huge thank you to my counselor for all her help answering my questions and handled everything with perfection. I am highly recommending Edwise to all my friends and family.

Name - Vijeyta Kandpal
Country - Australia
University - La Trobe University

It was a "GREAT" experience. It was like a dream come true for me because of Edwise. The dream which seemed to be impossible alone was made possible by Edwise's corporation. Every body was externely helpful and Co-operative. Their "dedication" to the work was tremendous as if it was their own work. Everybody is very friendly, polite, hard working, efficient etc. Thanks a lot !!

Name - Shweta Shrishrimal
Country - Australia
University - Bond University

Edwise has done a wonderful job and I thank each person at Edwise who has helped me get here in time. I am absolutely overwhelmed and appreciate the support provided by you people. It was a wonderful experience interacting with everyone at Edwise. I shall definitely recommend anyone who wants to study abroad to come to Edwise. I got the right suggestion at the right time from everyone including my Academic Counsellor to my Visa Counsellor & due to their support & hard work I am here at my dream destination.

Name - Sanjiv Vishwanath
Country - Australia
University - Griffith University

I am extremely happy with the service provided by my education consultants, Edwise.They have been very helpful right from day one and have done all of the paper work required by me in order to secure my admission to Monash university & my visa. They have also followed up very promptly with me. They are, I would say one of the leading educational consultants in Mumbai as they provide assistance to go to U.S.A, Australia & England to the best universities in the world, which a very few consultants in Mumbai would do. I would like to thank Edwise for all the services they have provided to me & also in helping me to secure my admission into one of the leading universities of the world in order to enhance my career.

Name - Mr. Kiran Bhagat
Country - Australia
University - Monash University

It has been an extremely smooth process for me once I had all my documents ready my counselor took care of everything. I would definetly recommend It to anyone applying to the overseas.

Name - Saloni Ajmera
Country - Australia
University - Melbourne

Overseas Education Consultant


We at Edwise streamline and personalize the process for each student irrespective of the destination, institution, course or any level of study. Our team of experienced professionals will provide you individual attention and exceptional guidance throughout your process of application. We provide assistance related to course selections, admission, visa, bank-loan and scholarships. We also host University delegates for direct student interaction and all these services are provided free of cost. We have established since 1991 and have been maintaining strong networks with over 575 universities in 16 countries, hence giving us a unique insight into the finest educational establishments worldwide.

Start your education overseas with valuable information on everything you need to know about studying abroad from study permits, temporary resident visas and how much it costs, to finding a program.

Do visit your nearest Edwise branch & choose your university carefully under our expert guidance and ensure that you have all your paperwork in order. Once you apply, and the wait is over, you can really begin to look forward to not only studying in a beautiful and vibrant country, but also to a life experience quite like no other.


Also read: Get Set To Study In The Land Of Kangaroos



No comments:

Post a Comment